Magicandre1981's comment prompted me to take a closer look at the provider node's syntax. Despite the fact that I had not added or modified that specific line, I discovered that my assembly was a different version than what was stated in the type attribute. I managed to get.Net to load the library by getting rid of the strong naming. Here is the new line for your reference:
<provider invariantName="System.Data.SQLite" type="System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteProviderServices, System.Data.SQLite.Linq" />
My focus was restored, and I was able to compare my outcomes to those reported on the site.
However, I feel forced to mention that I have come to the conclusion that SQLite does not perform well with the Entity Framework since too many essential functionalities are lacking. I changed to installing SQL Server Compact Edition using NuGet. After making a small adjustment to my Connection String, Entity Framework's full functionality was available. Compared to SQLite's multi-hour slog, it took less than a minute. Changing databases is something I'd advise you to do, System. Data. Just not ready for the Entity Framework is SQLite.