Entity Framework Include Filter Discover who support this features
IncludeFilter allows you to add a method similar to EF Include but with a predicate to filter related entities.
- Logical Data Partitioning
- Soft Deleted
- Security Access
Google Related Searches
- Entity Framework Include Filter Child Collection
- Entity Framework Include Where Clause
- Entity Framework Filter Related Entities
StackOverflow Related Questions
- How to filter "Include" entities in entity framework?
- How to filter child collections Entity Framework
// using Z.EntityFramework.Plus; // Don't forget to include this. var ctx = new EntitiesContext(); // LOAD orders and the first 10 active related entities. var list = ctx.Orders.IncludeFilter(x => x.Items.Where(y => !y.IsSoftDeleted) .OrderBy(y => y.Date) .Take(10)) .ToList();
|< 1 Day||Yes||Audit